Wednesday 24 June 2015

Some things you may not know about me

Emma Rich
  1. I went to Scottish Country Dancing every Friday afternoon when I went to Norman Street School, Carlisle. 
  2. I can't drive; and I do mean can't, my hand and eye coordination is appalling.
  3. I have an artistic temperament but lack the talent of an artist. I can't draw or paint to save my life.
  4. When I was training to be a Creative and Expressive Arts teacher I went to prison.
  5. I converted to Eastern Orthodox Christianity seventeen years ago, this year. I'd waited forty-one years.
  6. I've been married for twenty-one years, this year (third time lucky!)
  7. I started school early because I could read and write at the age of three, but I didn’t go to university until I was thirty.
  8. I was the chubby kid with the chubby face and that was how I looked for most of life.
  9. I was born in London and lived in Chelsea, but have lived in Devon for more years than I care to remember.
  10. I was expelled from the Boarding School I hated. I was a wild child.

2 comments:

  1. Well now! Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth in that little girl's face... or do I see a malicious curl to the lips and a questioning curve to the eyebrows?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I was BORN naughty - just ask my mother!

      Delete